MarketCopywriter’s favorite tweets and links this week:
- 30 Days to Better Business Writing by Matthew Stibbe. This beautifully written and produced 90-page ebook provides terrific at-a-glance business writing advice. Doubles as a nifty 30-day course or handy reference. FREE.
- 10 Things You Must Do Before A New Site Or Blog Launch
Practical checklist of tasks to accomplish before you launch your blog or website. We worked our way through most of these before launching MarketCopywriter Blog today!
- 11 Ways to Influence People Online and Make Them Take Action. To influence site vistors and move them to action, read the latest neuroscience findings–and see how you can apply them to your website design and content creation. From Dosh Dosh via Copyblogger.
- Key Analytics That Can Increase Your Retweets.
This informative, data-packed Copyblogger post shows you how to get more retweets using newspaper-style headlines, 20 popular Tweetmeme retweeted words and more. A Copyblogger guest post by Dan Zarrella.
- Love Indian food? Try this easy-to-make Matar Paneer, a fiery and flavorful soup made with peas, paneer—a bland Indian cheese—yogurt and spices that includes garam masala, red pepper flakes and turmeric. From Christie’s Corner.
Photo courtesy of Klaash63.